This video proposes an overview of several research projects on Host-Pathogen Interactions at the Institut Pasteur de Tunis, supported by the H2020 PHINDaccess project.
You will discover the IPT expertise in different fields:
- Parasitic infections: Leishmania & Theileria
- Bacterial infections: Mycobacteria & mycoplasma
- Fungal infections: Candida & Aspergillus
- Viruses and their interaction with the host
- Microbiota in health and disease
All these projects are implemented in collaboration with our PHINDaccess partners for better understanding the complexity of the mechanisms underlying host-pathogen interactions, providing a bird’s eye view of the molecular processes controlling them and identifying potential therapeutic avenues to explore in the future.