The course will introduce the analysis techniques in microbial ecology. Using a combination of lectures and practical sessions, the participant will learn the most essential steps for metagenomics analysis (i.e. metabarcoding, metagenomics and 3C-based metagenomics). The course will alternate between lectures provided by the trainers demonstrating the importance and applications of these approaches (in the morning) and short lectures with hands-on exercises (in the afternoon).
TYPE OF TRAINING
28 March - 31 March 2022
Postgraduate students, postdocs, engineers and researchers.
Institut Pasteur Paris team
SPEAKERS & AFFILIATIONS
- Mathieu Almeida (INRAE, Metagenopolis)
- Aurélie Cotillard (Danone research)
- Thomas Bigot (Institut Pasteur, Paris)
- Guillaume Gautreau (INRAE, Metagenopolis)
- Amine Ghozlane (Institut Pasteur, Paris)
- Nadège Guiglielmoni (University of Cologne)
- Martial Marbouty (Institut Pasteur, Paris)
- Julien Tap (Danone research)